Our Family Vacation


We go to lagoon for our family vacation every year... This year was the hardest year so far... Treycen was so tired he was irritable to say the least, I had a major migraine, the lines were so long, Treycen could not ride any of the slides at Lagoon a Beach, Aiden spit up all over the operator guy on the Mary go round, (Which was really funny). We cut the day short but we did manage to get in a few good rides and laughs...

Aiden's first and only ride was the mary go round, I was not aware that you could not ride double so I had Aiden on my lap on the giraffe, well the operator guy came around and informed me that I could not ride with him but I could hold him on it, so as I was getting off the Giraffe Aiden spit up all over the guy and on the floor, I said to the guy "well that's what he thinks about that" the guy to my surprise laughed and said Aiden was cute and he was really sorry I could not hold him on my lap, the ride was delayed as they cleaned up Aiden's spit up... Aiden enjoyed the ride and we all had a good laugh...
The Family Favorite (the Tilt a Whirl)
Treycen's Favorite Ride (Flying Aces)
Lagoon a beach where Aiden went down the lazy river with me, he loved it until some kid splashed us and we got soaked, Aiden did not think that was very cool.

We met uncle Shawn at the park where Treycen and him flew paper airplanes and Shawn got to meet Aiden for the first time.

It was the perfect ending to a great summer, I am looking forward to next years family vacation, we will be taking the boys to 7 Peaks instead of Lagoon...

1 comment:

  1. Oh so sorry that it wasn't has fun as you thought it would be. I wanna come to Seven Peaks!! That would be a blast!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!