2 Boys + Marker = Destruction

So we had a play date with Tallen today... I love having Tallen over, Treycen and him play so well together... They usually ride bikes outside or watch movies etc, well today I was feeding Aiden and I heard the boys just laughing and having a great time in Treycen's room so I thought oh good they are having fun... I put Aiden down for his nap and started some laundry and I could still hear them laughing and so I thought I better go see whats so funny and to my surprise they found a dry erase marker and were drawing all over each other and the toys... I told Tallen his mommy was going to kill me he replies with "no friends don't kill friends, so she won't kill you" and then Treycen says "well Kacey will be mad at you so she won't be your friend anymore" The joys of boys and their cute little creative minds... I can't wait to see what Teagen and Aiden will come up with...

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, ya he even had marker on his butt!! Boys!!! AAAGGHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!