Our Weekly Agenda

Treycen is an extremely active little boy... I can't keep him busy, and as you have seen from previous posts, when Trey gets bored he creates his own activity, the couch cushion incident to name a few so I decided to have a set schedule for Treycen so he knows everyday what the day will consist of and hopefully keep him busy enough that he will not get bored and decide to destroy my house.
Our weekly agenda...
Monday: Preschool activity's such as learning the Alphabet, numbers, colors etc. I have created his own little learners corner...
We started with the alphabet... He has a workbook that he traces the letter, and colors the letter, then we read the A-book by Dr. Suess and then we made his own A-book that has examples of the letter A such as A is for Airplane, Ambulance, Apple, etc.
He then had to find things in his closet that started with an A or had the letter A on it and line them up.

Before Lunch we have story time, Treycen loves books, he would have me read books all day, so I have a timer that goes off after 30 minutes. I let him pick out all the books he wants me to read...
After Story time we have lunch, then its QUIET time...
 (where I get to have tummy time with Aiden or do laundry etc. Its my favorite 1 1/2 of the day.)
Then we are off to the gym or we have outside play.... That is Monday....
Tuesday is Play date with Tallen... This week Tallen came to our house, next week Treycen will go to Kacey's... Its Free Play all day... Its my cleaning day, and Treycen gets to watch cartoons, movies, destroy his room, whatever he wants... He likes Tuesdays cause he can make messes and I don't get mad, but he does help me clean up before bed time... He also loves Tuesdays because I let him watch as much spongebob as he wants.... Wednesdays are Arts and Crafts day, we paint, color, do wood crafts etc. We usually have Madison so after Crafts they play outside in the water or in Trey's room.
Thursday is Play dates with Friends and their kids, we go to Jumping Jacks, The river, Splash Parks, etc. We have play dates with Tasha and her boys, Kacey and her boys and Kate and Trevin, we keep ourselves very busy on Thursdays with our play dates...
Fridays are Treycen's Day where he gets to decide what he wants to do, we usually go swimming or have lunch at Pirates Pizza, sometimes Jared is off work and we get to have Jared go with us...
Saturday and Sunday are our family days, Jared usually has a race we are getting ready for, sometimes we camp out or just go for the day, our weekends are very busy, we are always on the go. That's a week in my life... Its just me and my boys for 14 hours a day, Jared works long days so Treycen and I do have our battles but we have fun and try and stay busy and active.

1 comment:

  1. You are a very good little mommy don't ever think anything different!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!