My Sweet Aiden J.


When I first got pregnant I was sure in my heart that I would be having a girl, I prayed for a girl, I just knew it was a girl... I took the inteligender 2 weeks before my ultra sound and yes it said I was having a girl, I just knew it was my little Macie K. growing inside me. I jumped the gun and decorated her room in pink and purple butterfly's, I bought pink onsies and even had Trey pick out a pink teddy bear for his little sister... I was so sure she was a girl... Well to my surprise the day of my ultra sound I found out that it was not little miss Macie, it was my sweet Aiden J. I cried during my whole ultra sound and 3 hours after it... It felt as though I lost a huge piece of me, Macie was gone...

It's been 4 months of having my sweet Aiden here, and I can't imagine my life without him, he is the sweetest baby ever, he laughs, he smiles he is always so happy... I am so thankful for my un-answered prayers. Aiden is so special to me, he inspires me everyday, I can be having a bad day and all I have to do is look into his beautiful blue eyes and I automatically feel so much better as if he is telling me everything is going to be OK and reminding me to just smile cause he loves me so much... Thank You Aiden for choosing me, I love you more than words can ever say...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!