I am a huge fan of birthday's, its the one day it can be all about me... So I want my kids to know Birthdays are a big deal and they should have a special day once a year that's all about them... So I told Treycen he can have a pre-birthday celebration where we can do whatever he wants to do all day...

Our day started with playing army, Trey took this picture he loves to play army...

Then it was off to the park, where
Treycen road his bike and played on the playground and even got to take
Aiden down the slide...



Then we were off to the pool, Sand Hollow is
Treycen's favorite place to swim, we had the whole pool to ourselves for 2 hours, Trey thought that was awesome he was the king of the pool, we went down the slide at least 50 times and swam in the lazy river and played shark attack, it was the best....



We ended the day at
Krave where
Treycen got chocolate yogurt with lots of white Chocolate Chips...


It was such a great day, I was reminded of why I love Trey so much, his personality and his goofiness, he is my favorite little buddy... Tomorrow is his 4t
h Birthday and I can't believe how fast he has grown and I am excited for the years to come... Tomorrow is his Fire Fighter Themed party, I am so excited and I hope he loves it...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!