My happy songs are ones I can sing to at the top of my lungs like right now I love "Stuck like glue" by sugar land...
When I am sad I like to listen to up beat songs with good lyrics, mostly country cause they are always happy and fun to listen to and change my sad mood...
When I am bored I listen to techno songs that make me want to dance and I listen to Treycen's music like head shoulders knees and toes and the slide song, Treycen loves to dance so when we are bored or its cold outside I will blast the stereo with all of Trey's favorite songs and we dance our little hearts out...
When I am mad I like to listen to "I hate my life" by Theory of a dead man, It makes me laugh and I start to feel better and not be so mad...
When I am hyper I like to put on the top 40 hits of today and just dance around and sing...
I love all types of music as long as they have good beats and great lyrics...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!