Treycen go's to a Performing arts preschool, they teach dance, music and gymnastics... He loves his school and he has learned so much but his favorite thing to do is sing, he will sing at the top of his lungs all day, he even makes up songs and sings them to Aiden when he is crying... Just the other day I was doing the dishes and Treycen comes in and starts singing the Alphabet so loud, to my surprise he sang the whole song and did not miss a letter, I know most 4 year olds know their alphabet but I was so proud cause I really have not spent time singing that song with him... His little voice brightens my day... I am so proud of Treycen, his behavior, his manners, his ability to learn and attain the knowledge is amazing... I am so proud of the little man he is growing up to be...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!