Day 13- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently

Dear Plasma People,



The first time of my donation you have failed to please me, I hate needles and yes I still choose to donate, but seriously do you have to dig around in my arm until you find the vain, I mean this is your job you should really have it down by now, it should not take 5 of you to dig around in my arm just to pull it out and try the other arm which you also dig around 2 times until you find it... Yes it hurts and I do not appreciate looking like a drug attic due to your inexperience... Please continue to practice on a test dummy before you come close to my arms again... Thank you and have a nice day...




-Sincerely


Chelsie Buoy a very dissatisfied plasma donor




1 comment:

  1. eeeeeeeeewwwwwww!!! I am so sorry. You know I have been doing it for years, and I have never had a problem! It's so sad that the very first time you have to get stabbed and jabbed and hurt

    ReplyDelete

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!