Day 17- Someone you would like to switch lives with for a day and why

I have a great life and there is no one imparticular that I would want to switch lives with but there are a few things i would like that they have that i don't, such as Britney, she has a girl and she lives in Florida, Kacey has great self control with money, Kate has the cutest tiniest figure that I would kill for and Jessica Alba is rich, there are a ton of things that people have that i would like but I honestly love my life and all the success I have and will continue to have...

Britney and her family on the beautiful beach of Port Orange Florida, of course she will be moving out of Florida within the next 6 months but it would be nice to live so close to the ocean and have a sweet little princess to spend my days with and play dolls with... I would love to spend a day in her life, but only a day cause I hear Jayden is a handful LOL J/K....

Jessica Alba is my favorite celebrity besides Jennifer Aniston, she is classy and beautiful and of course rich, I could see myself in her shoes for a day...

Not only does Kate have such a cute little body but she is such a sweet heart and a great mom, it would be nice to fit into a size 0 for a change ;)

And Kacey not only is she my best friend, great mom and a such amazing person but she is great with self control, with money, food anything really, it would be nice to have such an organized life and be able to budget the way that she does, maybe for a day i would have a ton of money and my house would shine like diamonds.... Love you Kacey and your OCD LOL ;0

2 comments:

  1. You are a silly girl :) Cute post. Sounds like a deal though, lets switch for a day. I will be there in a couple of hours ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so sweet! I think we should all just get away for a day and not be mom's and wives and have a girl day as ourselves. More fun less stressed out selves!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!