
I am already happily married to the best man I could have ever asked for... Jared is amazing in so many ways and yes we have our battles but at the end of the day there is no one else who completes me the way Jared does... His generosity astounds me he has such a huge heart and I am so lucky to know that it belongs to me... Jared fought very hard for me and I am so thankful that he did, he makes me smile everyday, he makes me laugh and most of all he is the best father to my two boys, he gives them the world... Treycen was sick with strep throat and so Jared decided to sleep in his tiny bed with him so if trey woke up he would know that daddy was right there to love him and make everything better... Yes Jared is a stubborn butt, selfish, irritating and sometimes so inconsiderate but he is what makes my world so wonderful and I wouldn't have him any other way.... I will be happily married to him now, tomorrow and 50 years into the future.... He is my rock and I am so blessed that I found the perfect man to call mine...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!