Day 20- Nick names you have and why you have them

My first nickname I ever got was "cheddar" in which I absolutely hated and still hate, I think it was my uncle Brad who gave me that one and Some other ones that didn't really stick but were used through letters or personal jokes were "Bucket" "Cher" and "Tessie" Old boyfriends used "Baby girl" "Babe" "Honey" and of course "Chels" but my favorite is "Baby doll' which is used only by Jared not sure why I got some of the nicknames but I do know that I got Bucket from Alicia cause she had a dream that my name was Bucket? and Tessie from my friends niece cause she could not say Chelsie... So there you have it all my nicknames... I do however prefer just to be called "Chelsie"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!