Day 6-A picture of someone or something that has had a big impact on you



There is so many people that have impacted my life but I can say Jared has impacted it the very most, before I met Jared I was in a rocky relationship, moving from house to house and basically going in a downward spiral.... Jared told his mom the first night he met me that I was the girl he was going to marry and he kept that promise and he fought hard to have me, he has made me want to be the person I know I can be and he inspires me everyday... He is my world and I am a better person because of him... He has blessed me with 2 beautiful boys and I am so thankful he never gave up on me and he continues to give me butterfly's...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!