I am teaching Treycen acts of kindness, I got the idea for a project I am doing for Holy Dinner this year at my grandma's house. Every Year my grandma asks us to talk on love, service, etc, so this year was acts of service. I want to spend the next year teaching Treycen acts of kindness and why it is so important to think of others... We started with Toys for Tots, Treycen did not understand why we were buying a toy for a stranger boy, he said Santa clause will make him all the toys, after a long time of explaining that we need to help Santa sometimes cause he is so busy and not every little boy and girl get toys on Christmas he finally got excited about the idea and we went shopping for a toy and then dropped it off at Albertsons toy box, he was so happy to give this present to a stranger boy... We will continue to do acts of kindness throughout the year, one a month until next December... I really hope it will touch Treycen's heart and he will continue to help others...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!