My Goals this month...
1. Be more patient with my boys, by the end of the day I am so exhausted that I just get snippy when Treycen asks me to get him a glass of milk or read a book before bed time, I really need to be patient with him and treasure the moments with him...
2. Stay on top of my laundry, I don't mind putting in in the washer and dryer, but thats it, when it comes time to fold it and put it away, I rather just have it sit in the basket, its bad when my whole room is stacked with laundry baskets of clean clothes...
3. Take a break for myself, I am always taking care of my boys and Jared that at the end of the day there is no time for me, so at the end of the week I am so tired and grouchy that I am not fun to be around, I need to make an hour for myself everyday so I don't come unglued by the weekend and takle it out on Jared... My goal is to spend an hour a day with me, whether I read a book, workout or just sit in silence, i will make time for myself...
4. Lose 20lbs but this will be a goal for the next 3 months, Aiden is 6 months old and now I feel like my body is finally back in order so its time to lose this baby fat...
5. Cook more, I don't mind cooking but it seems lately I just make top ramen or bake chicken, Jared doesn't mind that I never cook, he's happy eating whatever but I really need to start making some good meals so I can get better at cooking.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!