Day 29- In the past month what have you learned

I have learned how to budget and shop on a very low budget which is huge for me, Jared is currently not working 40 hrs a week due to the weather so I have had to really watch our spending, its a huge lesson, I can actually shop cheap, I think I just might be able to stick to budget after all... I have learned how to be more patient with Treycen and not to sweat the small stuff... I just found out his preschool is closing due to finances, I am very sad but I am going to take this opportunity to save money on his tuition and start teaching him myself... I have learned a lot about myself and what my friends really think of me... Everyday I learn something new... I am excited for 2011 and I can't wait to see what I will learn in the next year...

1 comment:

  1. Good for you!! I didn't think you would ever be able to even say the word BUDGET without gagging!! LOL!! You have done a great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!