3 Crazy Boys and Me

Happy Happy Birthday to me

I turned 27 years old today... Crazy I know... I have been spoiled this year... My birthday gifts keep on coming... My first gift I got was my wall ladder from my grandma white, and then Kacey came to my house and took all my decorations and re arranged them to make my house look brand new and so cute, (it really is true, I have all these cute decor things that I have collected over the years and never had them in the right spot) and she also bought me some cute decor things... Then Jared surprised me with a new 47'' plasma screen TV and new stand... And my girlfriends all came out to celebrate with me at Players last night... I am sure I still have more things coming.... Thank you everyone for making this birthday such a fun great day... I love you all....



 Me @ 27 years old...

 Girls Night Out...
 My newly decorated living room...
 My New TV & Stand...
 My Bedroom newly decorated (Thank You Kacey for all your creativity)
 My Birthday Cake that I threw up later that day :( my body was on a sugar overlaod, no more cake for me..
 My Wall Ladder...
So perfectly said by Chelsie Buoy
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Its All About Me

Its All About Me
I am a wife to an amazing man, a mommy to 2 busy, adorable little boys, and this is my CRAZY Life!

Treycen Buoy

Treycen Buoy
Treycen is my strong willed, busy, loud 5 year old. I am loving all his personality's. He keeps me very busy but I Love him so much and he is my world...

Aiden J. Buoy

Aiden J. Buoy
He is the heart of my little boy family. He is the sweetest baby ever. He makes us smile everyday, Treycen simply adores him and I can't get enough of his warm kisses and amazing sweet heart, he is my joy and happiness...

My Everything

My Everything
Jared is my rock, my steady ground, my inspiration, my everything. He is an amazing man with such a huge heart. He completes me and I am so blessed and thankful to call him mine and have him with me in this journey.

My Family

My Family
My little Buoy Family, I am so blessed to be surrounded by boys....We are a racing family, anywhere there is dirt your bound to see us there... We love camping and anything outdoors...

Friends

  • Amanda
  • Britney
  • Cooking with Jamie
  • Emily
  • Jessica
  • Kacey
  • Raven
  • Sky
  • Trini
  • Valerie

A Must Read


Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by Roofoo. Powered by Blogger.