I decided for letter P we would do a field trip and not crafts... So we first went to the police station where treycen was excited to meet a police officer... Well when the police officers got there to meet him; Treycen ran to the car and would not even talk to them or let me get a picture :( which made me really sad, I did manage to get a picture of him running away from the police car and him in our car with his police badge...
The second stop was the pool and to make it easier on me I decided Pizza at the Pool would be fun.... The pool is always a favorite, it was a little hard for me to manage 3 kids but we stayed in the shallow end and had a lot of fun and I got to wear my new swimsuit :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!