You LIGHT up my Life

This past week I have been overly stressed about money, work, friendships pretty much everything and I feel like I am in a huge whirl wind of crazy and I can't seem to shake it...  I picked up 10 more hours at Planet Fitness to help with the financial stress, I have been trying to be more positive and stay out of the drama with my friends and spending more time at the gym for my personal health and I don't feel like any of it is working, I am still overly stressed and going crazy...  Well I finally broke down in tears today driving back from dropping Treycen off at school, and as I am crying I hear these little baby laughs and I look back and see the biggest most precious smile and big blue eyes just staring at me, Aiden is just happily sitting in his car seat with a big smile on his face...  I pulled over my car and got him out and just gave him a huge hug and everything seemed brighter somehow, he lights up my life and no matter the daily struggles I go through I know that I have been blessed with 2 amazing boys and my life is great and I have the world at my finger tips...  Thank you Aiden for letting mommy know that its all ok and you love me...

2 comments:

  1. He is so darned cute :) I;m glad that he reminded you of what is important in this life.. cute little guys like that make everything else worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to be sad when you look at Aiden. He is just a big ball of happiness :) Love you sis, hang in there, all will be well!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!