To see the world from his eyes

I took the boys to a splash park today and I just sat back and watched Aiden explore this big world and I thought how amazing would it be to see the world from his eyes...  I get so caught up in life, bills, gossip and all the negative crap that I sometimes forget how amazing my life really is and how blessed I am...  In Aiden's eyes; he only see's beauty, love and greatness, everything is new and amazing and I want to start looking at the world that way, I will no longer look at the negative and the pity me, and the I'm so exhausted and I can never catch a break crap...  As of today the world is amazing and I will live in a world of positive and happiness...  Once again thank you Aiden for showing me all the things I forgot...  Live each day as a child would, run with your arms whaling about, skip, dance, sing and play your heart out because that's what life is really all about...  I now know why God gave me boys... 
 Checking out the splash pad...
 And he's off...
 Now a running start...
 He made it...
 He loved this little water spout, he kept trying to grab it...
 Pizza for lunch...
 He even offered to share with me...
 I Love these boys...
Thank You boys for such a fun day doing what we love...


2 comments:

  1. Good call! I love how kids can remind us of that daily:) Looks like you guys are having a blast, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tal had so much fun! Thanks for being such a great person and taking him to fun places!!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!