So Jared and I have been doing a lot of talking about baby #3, we are both torn on what we want to do... We have decided that we try for a girl so either way there will be a baby #3 in our future... I just can't decide if I want to wait until next summer or just start trying now? I know Aiden is only 1 but the longer I wait the more I don't want another baby... And then there is the struggle of not knowing if its a girl or boy, my heart was crushed when Aiden was not a girl, and yes I am so thankful that he is here but I really don't know if I can handle 3 boys? I know its a risk I have to take just not sure if I am prepared for the outcome... What to do? People say wait until you have more money and a bigger house, car etc. Well I can't say when or if we will ever get any of those things so why wait?
80% of me just says lets do it, the faster we get done with having babies the faster we can both start our careers and it will be nice having two of my kids close together in age...
Treycen and Aiden are so far apart that it makes it hard sometimes...
Decisions, Decisions? Any moms out there that have some advice for me, there is no wrong answer here, because I have prepared myself for Baby #3 either way...
I just need to decide if its now or a year from now?
Jared supports my decision either way...
I have always been one that doesn't believe in waiting for the "right time". I would go with your gut. My kids are 23 months apart and are becoming such good friends now. It took a while but they have fun together now. It's your decision when, but I wouldn't wait for the timing to be right financially. :)
ReplyDelete