I got this idea from Britney and thought how awesome is that!
So yes I stole it and I am very excited to make it a tradition every year until my boys graduate...
The Interview of my 4 year old Mr. Treycen Alan Buoy
What is your full name:
"Treycen Alan Buoy"
What is your favorite color:
"Orange"
What is your favorite food:
"Cheese Balls"
Who is your best friend:
"Bryson and Jaxon"
What is your favorite toy:
"You took all my toys away"
"But if you buy me the red flash then that would be my favorite toy"
What is your favorite summer activity:
"Swimming at Sand Hollow"
Favorite Song:
"Bunk Heads"
(This is a techno song and the actual title is Omnibus)
Favorite Vacation:
"Lagoon"
Favorite Season:
"Winter Cause I get to play in the snow and make snow angels"
Favorite Cartoon:
"Spongebob"
Favorite Movie:
"Spongebob The Movie"
What do you want to be when you grow up:
"Yellow Strike"
(This is a super hero he made up)
What makes you Sad:
"When you get mad at me"
What makes you happy:
"When I have all the star wars toys from McDonald's"
He is such a character, his mind changes from day to day, his favorite color was green last week...
I had so much fun interviewing him and watching him as he thinks really hard about his answer...
I had so much fun interviewing him and watching him as he thinks really hard about his answer...
Thank you Britney for this awesome idea and now I will be putting this interview in his scrapbook and I can't wait until next year to see how much he has changed...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!