End of Summer Bucket List

Its coming down to the final weeks of Summer and I am having mixed emotions...  I am feeling sad because I don't feel like I played enough with the kids, we didn't get to go on our annual summer vacation , we didn't get the chance to go camping or fishing, I feel like there should be 6 weeks left of summer break instead of two... But I am happy that school starts in two weeks, Treycen is excited to start his 2nd year of preschool and I am excited for the 3 day break every week...  I am hoping however that we still get to sneak in a camping trip or two before it gets cold... 
Summer 2011 started off with a bang and that is how I plan on ending it...  
 In the next two weeks we will be playing everyday... 
My End of Summer Bucket List
1.  Swim at WCCC
2.  Swim Day at Grandma's Pool
3.  Play down by the River
4.  Feed the Ducks
5.  Picnic at the Unity Splash Pad
6.  Ride the Carousel at the Main Street Splash Park
7.  Play at the Hidden Valley Splash Park
8.  Family day making the Home Depot Craft
9.  Family Yogurt Night at Krave 
10.  Treycen and I movie day watching Cars 2
11.  Movie in the Park "Mega Minds"

I have a lot to do before the 1st day of school... 
 I hope my boys are ready to play their little hearts out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!