Its Just One Of Those Days!

(Note to Self)
I guess its more like weeks, for weeks I have been over worked, ran over and totally stressed!  I usually love summer and I am one of those people who is always on the go but lately I have been wanting to do nothing but lay in bed all day...  I wake up to the same story everyday, clean the house, do the laundry, make breakfast, make the bed, etc...  I have become a robot, I just get up and do...  Well lately I don't want to do it any of it...  I just don't care anymore!  The dishes can pile up in my sink, laundry up my walls and toys thrown all over my house, I just don't care anymore!  People say I need a break, well yes that may be true but how?  I can't afford to take a vacation, I can't ship my kids off to a summer camp or to go visit anyone, all my family lives here and they all have jobs and a life of their own...  I am feeling suffocated and I can't breathe...  Jared leaves in two weeks for Kanab and that really stresses me out, he will be working 6 days a week and only coming home on Sundays!  I will have to be super mom for the next 4 months and I can't even get enough energy to get out of bed...  I am usually a very positive person and I try and make the best out of everything but I have been in a downward spiral for weeks and I am running out of options to keep my sanity... I feel like I work so hard to take care of everyone that at the end of the day there is no time or energy left for me!  I know it will all work itself out and I will get back to my "go getter" attitude I just wanted to vent and get out all my frustrations...  Jared is great at so many things but he has a hard time listening to me whine about how tired and over worked I am because he is just as tired and yet he gets up everyday and runs full speed for 10-12 hours a day...  I know I should not be the one whining but like I said its just one of those days! 
Now I'm off to attempt to finish all the laundry, dishes, sweep and mop and maybe have enough time left over to play with my boys and just maybe I can squeeze in 1o minutes for some quality time with myself....  Here's to a happy Friday and thanks for listening, I already feel better....
-Sincerly "The over worked, exhausted mother"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!