This baby loves his blankets, all blankets... Luckily for him my mom has made him so many that he always has one at a moments grab...
My Blanket Boy! (He does not have a favorite or an attachment YET, which I am very thankful for)
The many kisses from mom, I can't get enough kisses out of him, his cute chubby cheeks are so kissable...
All tired out, he falls asleep in his highchair all the time? It must be comfortable...
Aiden's two favorite foods, Mac n Cheese and PBJ's
Aiden loves his baths and really loves it when big brother gets to bath with him... Of course Treycen loves it too, he covers Aiden with bubbles..
Do you see his black eye? This baby loves to climb, he will climb on anything that he can pull himself onto... He fell on a corner of something last week and it resulted in a minor black eye ;(
This is his favorite thing to climb on, my shoe rack, he pushes all the shoes on the floor and climes on top, I am constantly taking him off it.. (He is still learning the word No, No)
He pushed this chair to Treycen's window and yes climbed on top of it...
He's so mischievous...
Oh how I love you baby boy, you keep me on my toes with your constant game of hide and seek and your need to climb on everything... You light up my life and I am loving your cute fun personality...
Its funny how many pictures you take of babies, I have millions of him and less and less of Treycen... They just grow so fast and are changing everyday, I hate to miss a moment...
He is pretty stinkin cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! Wish I could fall asleep at the dinner table like that, he is such a stud :)
ReplyDelete