Have you met my Best Friend?
Kacey has been my best friend for 14 years, we met in 8th grade when I moved down to Richfield for two months... We were not friends at first, we she hated me but one bus ride to Salt Lake City for a choir concert changed all that and now 14 years later, she can still make me laugh and she is the one person I share all my secrets with... She is amazing and so tender hearted, she wears her heart on her sleeve and she is one of a kind and I am so blessed that she chose me to be her best friend...
Yummy Long Island...
After drinks we went back to her house to sit under the stars and talk, and I gave her an interview just for fun and amazingly I did not know some of the answers... But we had fun reminiscing about the past and all the crazy boyfriends we had and how we can't believe its been 14 years...
Silly pictures are always more fun...
Fish Faces are my favorite...
Thank you Kacey for a fun night just hanging out and reminding me why you are my Best Friend...Happy 27th Birthday
I am so glad I "had" to sit by you on the bus that day! My life would not be as much fun as it is now if I didn't met my BFF!!! Love you forever and ever!!!! LOL!! You are quite the awesome person yourself!
ReplyDelete