4 Years + 2 Boys = Crazy Stupid Love

Yes its been 4 years that I have been married to this crazy, loving, stubborn, adorable, sexy man!  Jared and I have been together 6 years and married for 4 and as you know we have been blessed with 2 busy, dirty little boys! We are crazy stupid in love!  I have to admit this last year has been by far our best year of marriage!  I think we have finally figured out what works and what doesn't!  I am happy that Jared chose me to share his life with, most days I wake up wanting nothing but to lay in bed next to him all day and just talk about how blessed we are to have such a happy, healthy marriage and then there are those few days where I can't wait to hear the alarm clock and see him on his happy way out the door!  In all marriages there are the good and the bad and I am really thankful that the bad only come far and few...  I am very happy to be celebrating my 4 year anniversary with Jared and so happy that he still makes my heart skip a beat every time I see him...  I love you Jared and here is to another fun,. happy year and maybe even another bouncing baby!  Love Always -Babydoll

(I have to document this story because it made me so happy)
I was visiting with Barbara just last week and we were talking about mothers and their little boys, Jared is by far a huge mommies boy, for the first 2 years I had a really hard time with that, he always called Barbara for everything, just to name a few:  He called his mom one afternoon to bring him lunch?  I happened to be sitting in her living room when he called, I was so confused and wondering why he hadn't called me to bring him lunch?  I was a little saddened that he still relied on his mom to do everything for him and that he didn't give me a chance to be the one person he could call for anything and everything...  Well it took him time but he eventually relied on his mom less and less and relied on me more and more...  I was finally becoming the #1 women in his life and just as I was visiting with Barbara she confirmed that I really am #1 in Jared's life now...  She told me that she knew she lost her baby when he crashed last January and was life flighted to the California hospital, she was talking to him and all he said was that he needed me!  I was so excited to hear that in Jared's moment of weakness all he wanted was me and not his mommy...
Thank You Barbara for sharing that story with me and for raising such a great loving man, I know I had huge shoes to fill when I met you and saw how much you took care of your baby boy...  I hope my boys love me as much as I know Jared loves you and I really hope they find loving wife's that I will adore... 

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary little sister! So happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!