To those who might be offended, I am sorry but I am a woman and a very sexy one and I wanted to do something for Jared and myself for our 4 year anniversary on Thursday... I get so caught up being a mom and a wife that sometimes I forget I am also a women and I deserve to show some skin once in a while and get sexy for my husband who I am crazy madly in love with so at the last minute I asked Kacey to come with me on a little photo shoot in the desert... Here are some of my favorite shots...
Jared's Favorite
My Favorite...
I am wearing boxer shorts, I Swear!
I had a lot of fun with this photo shoot and Jared loves all the pictures...
I will be making a poster size of his favorite and hanging it in his garage and the others will be put in a scrapbook and 10 years from now I can look back and remember, yeah I was young and sexy once...
Jared's Favorite
My Favorite...
I am wearing boxer shorts, I Swear!
I had a lot of fun with this photo shoot and Jared loves all the pictures...
I will be making a poster size of his favorite and hanging it in his garage and the others will be put in a scrapbook and 10 years from now I can look back and remember, yeah I was young and sexy once...







You look so good!!! I wish I could look that good in pictures!
ReplyDeleteThey are all great! Jared is lucky :) I like the one where the helmet is between your legs and you are wearing his shirt...or whatever shirt. The biker shirt...hope that makes sense :)
ReplyDeleteThe one that is Jared's favorite. That is all now ;)
ReplyDelete