I like to throw myself a little slumber party! I order pizza, grab a chic flick movie and get out all my pedicure stuff ... I pamper myself while watching a romantic movie and eating my favorite pizza...
A must have: Cheese Pizza
Pedicure! I have my own foot bath, lots of lotions, a nail drill and over 40 bottles of nail polish colors!
I like to watch the classics, like Dirty Dancing, Grease and Footloose! The newly released Footloose is now my favorite movie and I can't wait for it come come out on DVD!
I even give myself a facial with this killer face mask! Toothpaste! It sounds crazy but it really cleans out your pores and its cheap and hopefully you always have it on hand!
I also like to take a hot bubble bath with a glass of wine!
I also like to take a hot bubble bath with a glass of wine!




No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!