My Top 5 Halloween Favorites
1. Dressing up! I never really dress up for Halloween but as the boys are getting older I am finding myself wanting to dress up more and more with them and go trick or treating! This Year I plan on being a Super Hero and hopefully next year I will fulfill my dream and dress up as my childhood favorite
"Strawberry Shortcake"
2. Candy Corn! Candy Corn is a must have in my house for Halloween, the pumpkin candy corns are my favorite!
3. Decorations! As I am getting older I am wanting to decorate my house more and more for every holiday! I love Halloween Decorations, ghosts, witches and pumpkins are my most favorite and speaking of Pumpkins, I am not a fan of carving pumpkins but I have found these cute push in faces at the dollar store that make the pumpkins look cute, scary, funny etc and the boys have a blast re arranging their faces! I will save the pumpkin carving for Jared and that can be his tradition with the boys!
4. Pumpkin Cookies and Pumpkin lattes! All I have to say is YUMMY!
5. Last but not least the Pumpkin Patch aka Staheli Farms! Staheli Farms has so much fun things for the kids to do, they have a corn maze, field of screams haunted house, corn slide, pumpkin patch, etc! We have only been there twice since Treycen was born but I am now making it a tradition every year until the boys don't want to go anymore!
Happy Halloween and may it be ever so Spooky!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!