Yesterday Jared and I took the boys to play at Staheli Farms! It was extremely windy and cold but the boys loved playing in the corn, and searching for the perfect pumpkin in the pumpkin patch! I love it when we get to go out as a family and play together, it was a perfect Saturday with my boys!
The Famous Corn Slide!
Treycen making Corn Angels!
The Rope Swings!
My boys were not very camera happy, I had to beg for pictures and none of them really turned out how I wanted but I will take what I can get!
I was so happy to have Jared with us this weekend!
My Sweet Heart!
On our way to the Pumpkin Patch!
Treycen found the perfect Pumpkin!
The moment we got home the boys carved their pumpkin my way!
(These are the push pin faces that I got from the dollar store)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!