Baby Fever

I have had baby fever really bad these past 4 months...  But with 8 Negative Pregnancy tests, I have come to the realization that its just not meant to happen yet...  So I am now putting my baby plans on hold...  I will enjoy my two boys for now and we will start trying again in May 2012  

My top 5 things I love about new babies:

1) Picking out their name
(If our next baby is a girl our hearts are set on Maysie Kaye, but if its another boy, we are in trouble)
2)  Their tiny fingers and toes
(I love how tiny New Born's are, I love watching Jared hold his babies, he has such huge hands and my babies look so small)
Jared holding Aiden

3) I love shopping for baby clothes
(Every outfit is just so much cuter when its small)

4) Rocking my babies
(I rocked Treycen everyday 2-6 times a day and I would let him sleep in my arms every nap and every night for hours)  With Aiden we decided to only rock him for 15 minutes before his nap and for bed, I regret not holding him longer cause now he hates to cuddle and will not let me rock him)

5)  I love the smell of baby lotion on babies
(Baby lotion always smells good but for me it smells 10x better when its on a new baby)

I am excited to have another baby, I am however really hoping for a girl and I am not looking forward to the long 9 months that awaits me this summer...  Jared and I have agreed that this next baby will be our last; boy or girl we are done... 
Hopefully everything goes as planned next year and we will be introducing you all to our new baby Buoy in 2013

1 comment:

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!