I am Moving to Texas

Treycen-  "Mommy I am moving to Texas"

Me- "Why Texas"

Treycen- "Because that's where all the money is"

Me- "Who told you that"

Treycen- "Daddy"

Me- "Why do you need money"

Treycen- "So I can buy all the toys in the world"

Treycen is such a goof! 
I laughed so hard and I have yet to ask Jared about the whole Texas conversation he had with our  5 year old... 
My boys amaze me everyday and I just love their funny personality's...
Treycen is loving preschool and he loves his teacher Miss Lindsey, he has to draw her a picture to hand in with his homework...  (I think he is the teachers pet)  He has been practicing his name and he is getting better but I think he still has a lot of work to do, and he always misses his 2nd E!  He has become Mr. independent, he makes his own chocolate milk in the mornings and he is very helpful with Aiden...  He loves to play Mario Cart on the Wii and his new favorite movie is Cars 2, he is into Lego's and he wants Santa to bring him the big Lego pirate ship?  I am still trying to find out what pirate ship he is talking about...  I can not say it enough of how much I love him...  Yes he tests my patience everyday, and sometimes he makes me want to lock myself in the closest or drop him off on I-15 but he is my world and I LOVE him so much. 
Aiden is still not talking but he has his pouty face down pact, and he uses it trust me...  He is now in the tantrum phase...  He will throw himself on the floor and kick his legs...  He also loves blankets, any blanket as long as its one of his...  (he has 6-8 blankets thanks to his grandmas)  And future reference never ever under any circumstances let him see you put his blankets in the washer...  He threw the biggest tantrum this morning, you would think I took away all of his toys, Christmas and his birthday...  He pouted for about 20 minutes and I think he is still mad at me...   He is a character, he is still climbing on everything and it shows, I am pretty sure people think I beat him...  He has a new scratch or bruise on him everyday...  He loves to ride bikes and he loves to be outside...  He is my bundle of joy and I can't stop kissing him... 
 (These Pictures were taken months ago, he has been off the bottle for about 4 months now)
(My Little Pouter Boy)
Boys you are amazing and I hope you never forget how much I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!