Day 30 – A photograph of yourself today + three good things that have happened in the past 30 days.

Ok this picture was taken a few months ago but I do not have a camera on me today!  I know SHOCKER...  Me without a camera? 

Three good things...
1) I work with awesome people who have agreed to work several shifts for me so I get to enjoy my holiday traditions with my family...  Working every weekend has been hard and it does not leave me much time for family!

2)  My Christmas Shopping is 95% done...  I hate shopping after Thanksgiving...  Its a circus in town and it gives me much un needed anxiety...  So Yay Me!  I ROCK oh and thanks to Kmart for having layway!

3) My boys are healthy and happy, all 3 of them!  I usually have one sick boy I am nursing back to health, between Aiden's teething,  Jared crashing on his dirt bike and Treycens everyday play with germs, I always have at least one of them sick...  But not this month and I hope it stays that way throughout the winter... 

1 comment:

  1. Well, little miss I'm super glad you have gotten your shopping done... but on the bright side, I don't have to really shop, I just need to pull out 2,000 from somewhere!? And... I know I'm pretty awesome! You were talking about me weren't you?

    ReplyDelete

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!