Ok, I know its been 6 years and two baby boys later but I don't recall ever documenting my love story of how Jared and I met and fell deeply in love... So for those of you who know the story skip this post and read on...
April 2005 I was invited to go to Extreme Oasis with my Roommate Amber! At first I declined the offer because my ass of an ex was also headed to the Oasis or already there drowning himself with Jack and Coke, anyways... So I decided "hell why not, it might be good to see my ex as he watches me dance my hot ass off and realize what he lost"... I arrived and immediately saw Travis dancing with this white trash skank, and with my best effort not to be jealous I talked up the first group of guys I saw and sat my butt down at their table... After several blue Hawaiians I was in the mood to dance... I danced and danced and who might you ask dances up behind me? Yes there was my Romeo or just some really hot guy in a nice button up black shirt that matched perfectly with his black hair (Jared)... After several dances and 3-4 hours later I was ready to call it a night... As I am leaving, Jared grabs my arm and asks for my number I gladly gave it to him along with a kiss... I know I know who kisses guys they just meet? Did I mention I had a lot of Blue Hawaiians?
2 Weeks Later
I get a phone call from a random number? I am not one to answer calls that I don't know... So I let it go to voicemail... No Message... Hmmm must have been a wrong number...
Another 2 Weeks Later
I get another phone call from a random number, I was feeling nice so I answered it.. It was Jared asking me out on a date! I said yes of course, but I could not for the life of me remember what he looked like? So for me it was like saying yes to a blind date... Did I mention I gave my number to 2-4 guys that night? Yes I was trying really hard to get over my ex! But thats besides the point...
The night of our first date, Jared pulls up in his White Lifted Ford, and I was already smitten, Yes men with big trucks excites me... I opened the cab door and there sat this Handsome Green Eyed Boy... We had dinner at Chili's and then went back to my apartment for drinks and the rest is a fairy tale...
That's my version anyways...
Now let me tell you Jared's version or the version he told me after we got married...
Him and his friends were dancing at Extreme Oasis like they have done every weekend
(Yes Jared was a party Boy until I tamed him)
He said he noticed me the moment I entered the club, my big white smile grabbed his heart and he was not leaving without my number... He waited 4 hours before he worked up enough nerve to ask for my number and a kiss! Yes the kiss was his idea...
I guess that night he got home around 4am and his mom was awake, he told her
"I just met the girl I am going to marry"
Ahh, tear!
He called me 2 weeks later and got my voicemail! He said he usually only calls once but with me he decided I was worth one more phone call and he was right...
(Jared and I in 2005 camping with Kacey and Jason)
(Jared and I in 2005 camping with Kacey and Jason)
We dated on and off for 2 years with a lot of bumps in the road and a lot of tears and heartache...
Our first out of town date was in Las Vegas, we went to the Beach Dance Club and stayed at the Sarah!
We use to spend every Sunday laying in bed all day and watching movie after movie!
We raised Sadie together and we spent many nights talking on Dixie Hill...
We had Treycen on September 29th 2006 and Jared proposed to me on December 14th 2006...
We were married on August 25th 2007
We were married on August 25th 2007
We had Aiden on June 6th 2010 and everyday we fall more and more in love with eachother... We love raising our two boys and we are really hoping for a baby girl to complete our family...
BUOY
Est. 2007




No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!