There is nothing like having a BFF! I really don't know what I would do if I didn't have a Best Friend that lived just down the road from me! She is such a great person to call for advice, for some understanding, and someone to just plain listen to you if you are having a bad day.
I am so glad that we live in the same town. It has been so much fun getting our boys together to play. Tallen and Treycen are only a year apart and Teagen and Aiden are only 6 months apart. I have a feeling that we are going to be friends for a long time.
I just hope that all of our boys have at least half as good of friendship as we have. I can always count on Chelsie to make me SMILE! She also has always had the perfect "super secret" best friend way to lift my spirits no matter what. She is always so positive about life! I am so glad that I can surround myself with a person that has so much love for life!
We are trying to document our life better. We have been friends for 14 years and only have a handful of pictures!! We have been so much better at taking pictures of ourselves having fun!!! Love You Chelsie!!
Dear Chelsie,
Thank you for being my friend and always having my back when I need you. Thank you for being my person. I love that I can call on you for anything and you always have an answer. Even if the answer is that I'm being a spoiled brat. Sometimes a girl needs to hear it!
(Kacey is such a sweet heart, and she always has my back! She will walk through fire for me and she will never let someone verbally attack me without a good fight!) Thank you Kacey for always having my back and thank you for never being afraid to fight for my behalf (The Kristine Incident is to only name a few) You are amazing and I am so blessed to have my angel right here watching over me everyday! Thanks for one of the best years with so many fun memories! Here's to another amazing year!
Oh... thank you too!! I love you.
ReplyDelete