Treycen's Christmas Concert

Today was Treycen's Christmas Program at WCCC!  He was so cute...  I did not get a chance to take a lot of pictures because I was enjoying watching my little boy sing his little heart out with a big red Santa hat... After the program Treycen stood up in front of his whole class and said "I am not doing this ever again"  it was so hilarious, the whole audience busted up laughing...  I wish I had it on camera!   
After the program Santa surprised all the kids, Gavin was really excited to see Santa he jumped off my lap and ran to Santa as fast as he could...  We all sat on Santa's lap and told him what we wanted...  Treycen is still afraid of the big jolly man but he did stand by him and tell him he wanted the big "Shark Boat" at the blue Walmart...  Treycen also gave me a Christmas present...  I love this little boy so much and he has the funniest personality...  I am excited for Christmas and I am super excited to have Treycen home for the next two weeks...  We have fun games planned and hopefully some swimming days...  After the program we took him to see "Chipwrecked"  He is finally able to sit still long enough to enjoy the movie theater, which I am super excited about...  I finally have my little movie buddy... 
Merry Christmas and Thank You Barbara, Alison, Tara and Bailey for coming to watch Treycen perform, I know it meant the world to him to have you all there...
My Little Snowman!
Love Him!

Trey and Miss Lindsey
This is his Christmas List (he cracks me up)
My Christmas Present
With his Christmas List Inside 
My Christmas Card
With this adorable picture inside!
Playing with Picnik! Love this little boy!

Treycen I am so proud of you, and you were such a good singer and you have been a very good boy this year... I am sure Santa is going to bring you all that you wished for, even the green guy and the guy with helmets and flashlights at the blue Walmart, or so I hope Santa can find these two men you speak of!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!