Gluten, Dairy & Sugar Free


I went on my first Gluten, Dairy and sugar free shopping trip last night...  It was a whole new experience for me, I never use to look at labels and I would buy whatever I wanted...  Well last night I found my new favorite store "Natural Grocers" I found a ton of stuff that was Gluten and Dairy free...  I found doughnuts for Treycen, with only a little bit of sugar...  (He will get those as a special treat)  I even found chocolate chip cookies, yay so my stress and anxiety of going Gluten free was put to rest yesterday...  I can find things that are Gluten and dairy free...  Now I just need to teach myself how to make certain things, such as Chicken Nuggets cause this new grocery store is not cheap...  $6.00 dollars for a tiny box of Gluten free Chicken Nuggets that will feed Treycen maybe 2 meals, um no thanks....  So my next project will be teaching myself to cook as many things as I can so my grocery bill wont be through the roof every week...   


Its day 3 of Brain Balance at home program and Treycen has been awesome!  He is getting his exercises down and he has not even asked to play the XBOX or watch TV...  We have spent our days playing a lot of board games like Operation, Jenga and Whack a Mole...  We have went swimming everyday and he has become quite the little diver and Aiden is now swimming like a champ with arm floaties of course but he can swim up and down the pool without any help and he doesn't freak out when I get out of the pool...  As for me I love playing with the boys all day and I am getting better with juggling all of my tasks I have to do each day but by 9pm I am exhausted and ready for bed...  Jared has been great when he's home, he does Treycen's exercises with him and he even does is sit ups and push ups with him...  Treycen loves to workout with his dad, he says to me everyday "if I keep doing these sit ups and push ups will I be as strong as daddy"  He's so cute and I have already noticed a difference in his behavior, he uses his manners more and is listening a lot better...  I am so happy that we are able to go on this journey with him...  In 4 months Treycen will be a whole new person and I can't wait...
 "Treycen you are amazing and inspiring, keep smiling and know how much we love you"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!