Hello My Name is Aidyanna

 My little Girly Man!
Aiden has been obsessed with this colorful swim bag or as Jared would call it "Man Bag"
The "man bag" goes with him everywhere, and just last week he decided to match his "man bag" with my colorful flip flops...  He wore those flip flops all day long...  He cracks me up!

Funny story, just this week we were getting ready to leave the house and Treycen headed out to the car first and I just assumed Aiden followed him to the car....  I get in the car to find out Aiden did not follow him to the car but instead was running to the barely open garage of my neighbors...  I didn't catch him in time, he rolled under the garage door...  I had to knock on the neighbors door and ask them to open their garage so I could get my terrible two year old out...  The garage opened and their lays Aiden in their laundry basket with his blanket wrapped around him..  He was just chillin, no big deal...  It was hilarious...  I guess you kinda had to be there, I promise it was more funny than it seems..  He is a character and makes me laugh daily....  He's into everything and throws tantrums like a champ...  He is for sure in the terrible two stage and its a good sign for his brain development...  I have been reading up on all the latest brain developments and stages that occurs in the brain from birth up to 13 years of age... 

More to come on Brain Balances and Brain Development in another post as I will explain Treycen's test results and the new journey my family and I will be embarking upon...

Have a Fabulous Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. that is to funny. What a character. Your neighbors probably think you are a physcho ;) That is pretty cool in itself! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!