My BFF (Kacey) turns the big 28 today and I wanted to throw her a big birthday bash with lots of cake and lots of Jello shots but unfortunately I can not... She is in SLC and I am in St. George... This will be the first birthday in 6 years where we will not be celebrating together (insert sad face here) so instead I am giving her a birthday tribute to tell her how amazing she is and how much I love her....
(Las Vegas girls weekend for her 25th Birthday)
"When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends.
Our friendship has kept on growing
And I'll be here for you to the end.
You listen when I have a problem
And help dry the tears from my face.
You take away my sorrow
And put happiness in its place.
We can't forget the fun we've had
Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.
Talking of things only we find funny
People think we're insane-If they only knew!
I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall.
Thanks once again for being such a good friend
And being here with me through it all"
(Relaxing pool side for her 26th Birthday)
How many times do we know this one to be true
(our heart tats for instance)
(Drinks at "Players" for her 27th Birthday)
Bottoms up!
Happy Birthday Kacey!
Have an awesome Birthday and I am sorry I missed this one...
Love Ya
No comments:
Post a Comment
Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!