All I want is my HUSBAND

OK well if you know me at all, I don't fake sick and I am hardly ever sick, I hate being sick and I hate relying on people for help...  Monday night I had this major migraine, it was so bad that I had to call my mom over just to help with the boys cause I was afraid I could not give them my full attention, she was great she put Aiden to bed and gave me some of her $90.00 migraine pills to see if that would help, well it went away for about 20 minutes then the fun began...  I started throwing up and throwing up and it got so bad that by 4:00am I could not even leave the bathroom floor, by this time Aiden is awake and crying, I did the only thing I knew I could, yes I called my Mommy, she came over first thing and took care of my boys for me...  Finally by 9:00am I had enough. I went to the Insta Care and the doctor gave me a shot for my migraine and some pills for my nausea and stated that I will be knocked out for 8-10 hours, yay I thought finally this pain will go away.  My mom took the boys to her house and I was set out to sleep through the day, well within an hour I was throwing up again and my migraine had gotten worse, so I decided to go to the ER...  Kacey took me to the ER and as I am entering through the doors I am going to throw up so Kacey points me to this tiny trash can and yes there I am throwing up in a very small trash can with everyone waiting in the er staring at me talk about embarrassing...  Well as I wait for the doctor I am crying and my sweet mother is rubbing my back and all I can think of is I want my Husband, I told my mom Its funny that when you are little all you want is your mommy and then you get married and all you want is your husband...  Jared has been out of town since Sunday and man was I wishing he was there taking care of me, he has always been my very best medicine...  After 5 hours in the ER they took a CT scan and then sent me home with a ton of drugs and I slept it off...  Thank you to my mom for taking care of my my boys and just being there, thanks Kacey for being the kind of friend you are and helping me throw up in a trash can and thanks Barbara for watching the boys all night...  I am so blessed to have so many amazing sweet people in my life....  Never again do I want to be that sick and if I ever am, please Jared be home and take care of me.

4 comments:

  1. ugh soungs absolutely horrible!!! at least you had some wonderful people around to help you. but i know what you mean... whenever i feel sick, or even just sad, i don't want anyone but mike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad that you are feeling better! It wasn't fun to see you so sick. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bummer deal girl :( That sounds terrible, glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are better. Bet that was AWFUL! I hate having kids and getting sick or hurt!

    ReplyDelete

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!