9 Years and 2 Babies Later

I was looking through my photo books last week and I came across this picture!  Wow, I was 19 and wearing a size (2)  I was working at Golds Gym and going to Evans Hair School...  I worked out 2 times a day and I was in the best shape of my life...  I had all the time in the world...  I would train in the mornings for 2 hours and then head back to the gym at night for a spin class or two...  I lived in the gym and I was obsessed with being fit and skinny...  Its crazy what 9 years and two pregnancies will do to your body...  Seeing this picture just reminded me of what I could look like with time, motivation and true commitment!  I would love to be a size 2 again!  But I have come to the realization that will never happen but I can manage a size 4 or 5 and be incredibly healthy!  I have made getting skinny and healthy my new priority!  I have changed my eating habits and I have started a workout program that is realistic for a busy mom such as my self...  I am excited to start this challenge and I am hoping to find my old self again.... 

Check back for my "Skinny Bitch" post later in the week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Reading! Thanks for leaving me your thoughts!